He asked me on another date, can I hold his hand?

I've been talking to this guy for a few weeks. He asked me to a hockey game last week and it went well. I visited him at work a couple days ago and he was happy I came to visit. He asked me if I wanted to go out again and I said yes. He said he would think if something to do for next week. Is it okay to hold his hand? What about a kiss at the end of the night if it goes well?

Most Helpful Guy

• Going out with a girl and her making a move to hold my hand would be friggin adorable haha. That's the kind of thing I would find pretty endearing. It's like such a little thing but at the same time in society today where hooking up with next to complete strangers is like a common occurrence, for her to do something like that is just kind of refreshing.

Plus it makes me think of this: link

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, it would be sweet if you did. You are a sweet woman. Save yourself for the man you love, who's gonna love you for the rest of his life <3

• Just let him take the lead. :)

• Close the deal babe.

What Girls Said 1

• I think if you really feel like holding his hand in that moment then do it, this isn't something you should plan now and about the kiss...hmm...I think you should let him kiss you first ;)