The Three Day Rule...?

Do any of you wait three days before talking to the person you went out with? Or, do you immediately call them back? Is the three day rule even valid anymore?

Wooooooooah jeez, there's no reason to bash! O_o
And, I'm not saying this is a GOOD thing or a BAD thing, but I know people do it... And I was curious as to what other people thought

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't immediately call them back, nor do I wait for the silly 3-day rule either. I have a life and things to do, so I contact her whenever I next think about it and when time permits.

What Guys Said 14

• *Pounds his head on the table*

Do you like him? Is there a connection there? why wait three days if you are interested?

• That rule is stupid. I just call the next or second day, depending on how much time I've got. You can always make plans well in advance, a phone call doesn't take a lot of time.

• I don't acknowledge that "rule."

• I call 'em back when I want to call 'em back. So should you.

• call right away or contact, no use in playing games.

• I call back when I'm ready to see them again, could be the next day,a week, maybe two weeks

Maybe never. It all depends on how you click with that person, if you are afraid

Youre being pushy or branded a stalker then you didn't click

• no I do it whenever I am thinking about them and want to see them again

• The 3 days rule is only valid to fucking morons who have no idea how to date.

• I still use the three day rule. It's worked all my life so I don't see any need to change it.

• I like to wait a good two-three days but that's just me it gives enough time for the date to sink in plus I am a busy person so I would probably have to wait that long anyway.

• It is good in some cases.

• If a girl I was dating was using irrational, arbitrary rules like that, I would know that she wasn't girlfriend material.

• Girls gotta stop the "rule games", that stuff actually pushes people away.

• The concept of "rules" on when to contact people after a date are inane and idiotic.

What Girls Said 2

• If I feel the urge to call/text/email, then I do.

• Oh God all you boys who play this 3 day rule are p*ssies.