He stopped calling me?

I was dating a guy for over 2 months (I had dated him before for a month and rejected him after a year he asked for another chance), long distance, we were sky ping every night he was texting me during the day and everything was going great he came to visit me twice and I went to his place 2 weeks ago, his apartment was messy I helped him to clean his place and cooked for him , actually I obviously disappointed when I saw his lifestyle( I know he works a lot he is a physician), as soon as I got back home he stopped calling me! after a week he texted me and said: " why you didn't come after me?"! he called me several times but I ignored his calls. again he texted me that "I'm sorry I didn't mean to dump you", now I don't know what to do ? should I give him another chance? honestly I was trying to build this relationship but it seems he is into a game! I need your advice, thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand how he dumped you.

What Guys Said 4

• So did you call him when you got home?

If neither of you kept in contact then both of you are responsible for what happened.

• If you love him and truly want him give it a chance but make sure to him that this is his last one...we all have time and time is important ...it should not be wasted on someone who messes around

• Do you make more money than doctors?

• Sounds to me like you're both playing a game of control

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he was busy so he couldn't call you..or maybe he expected you to call or text him.Everything is possible, but if you truly love him then you should give him another chance, why not? Everyone deserves a second chance if the mistake wasn't so big like in this case. Good luck !