How do I handle my first kiss?

I was on my myspace, and my friend is like a really good friend with my boyfriend, and she told me that he was going to kiss me on Monday. I haven't had my first kiss yet, and he has. And I really don't want him to kiss me now. But I don't know how to handle the situation, and I really don't want to tell him that I don't want to kiss him. HELP?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweetie, I know you're scared now, but I can promise you that every girl is scared before her first kiss - it's natural - I suggest you just let the moment come and when he tries to kiss you, just kiss him back!

We all have to face our fears sometime right? I really think that's a good idea.

If the moment arrives and you REALLY feel like you can't kiss him - be gentle, or he'll think you don't like him! A simple "I'm really not ready yet" will do just fine.

Good luck!

x

What Guys Said 1

• Just sit down and be honest with him. Let him know that you don't know if it's true, but you heard from your friend that he was going to kiss you. Maybe mention to him that this is why you don't like rumors because you don't know if they're true or not. But see what he says. If he denies it, then say good, because I really like you and all, but then let him know why you're not ready to be kissed. If he says yes it's true, then tell him that you're an open and honest person, and that you would rather hear how he feels from his own mouth, rather then passed on from your friends. Tell him not to be afraid to be honest with you. And tell him why you're not ready to be kissed.

You can always be honest with someone as long as you do it in a way that doesn't embarrass or put them on the defensive. If you focus on yourself and why you feel a certain way, then they are less apt to get upset, because it's how you feel.

What Girls Said 0