Kisssing help?

okay, so like my boyfriend and I are probably gonna kiss the next time we see each other...but the thing is, I've never kissed anybody, like I don't know how too...can you guys please explain it to me. like how to kiss without tongue and just lip locking...OR I don't know explain both? I just really need help, I don't wanna mess up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I promise you won't mess up. No one really is taught how to kiss, and we all figure it out. It will come naturally. You'll know what to do when the moment comes so the best thing you can do is try your hardest not to over think it :)

What Guys Said 2

• You don't have a boyfriend before kissing and sexual activities. It's simply not the definition of a boyfriend.

You have a guy who's a friend, who also happens to be a potential boyfriend, given that the entire point of a boyfriend is sexual relations.

• Why not? There are no rules. That's what society teaches you. And no, sexual relations is part of having a boyfriend if you choose to not the entire point. Good luck to whoever is your girlfriend.

• If you read what I said, I would call them friends with a potential relationship, not an actual relationship. And again, is there no distinction at all between a guy who simply has a girl as a friend and a guy who has a relationship? You never answered that at all. My entire argument is right. And aren't you giving me your own personal logical beliefs, by going against what im saying?

• Everyone's advice is an opinion too, so what does that even mean?

• you can practice with fruit or your hand if your really worried. but they are right it comes naturally.

What Girls Said 3

• Make sure you have fresh breath. Nothing's worse than gaging on bad breath when you get close to him.

• It's easy open your mouth a bit with some tongue and long kisses. It's hard to explain it wil come naturally.

• It will come to you naturally. Nobody is really taught how to kiss, we just do it on our own. Just don't overthink it and do what naturally comes to you. I promise you that you won't mess up.