As a cancer patient, what are my dating options?

I'm a cancer patient with no relationship experience and very little dating experience, how good are my chances of finding something more than just hook-ups? I just want to experience this before my health and sexual functionality changes any further.

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say your chances are as good as any other :) I'm sure you can find something more than 'just a hook up' as there are many women who are also interested in more than that (Having little dating experience and being a cancer patient shouldn't hold you back) It just about finding the right person to share that with. So get out a little, meet new people, work the charm :) or you can even try chatting online to women, go on a few dates, have fun!

~Good luck!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• the same as everyone elses

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you can still find somebody. I'd date a cancer patient if I liked him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If any guy can find a woman especially a good one I consider lucky lol man to man.

0|1
    0|0
  • Consult with your doctor before sexual activity you can actually pass the radioactivity from yourself to the healthy person. Just in case you were not aware. I would date a woman who had cancer there would be no issues

0|0
    0|0