My upcoming "date" already has a boyfriend?

Alright ill make it short.

i asked a girl out for dinner. She said yes. But the problem is I fou d out that she has a relationship with someone else. She doesn't know that I know this.

but why would a girl go out with a guy while she already has someone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like the type that is always looking for a potential 'upgrade' in choice of partner. That means he's disposable if she likes you better. It also means you're disposable when the next 'something better' comes along. Trash, nothing but trash.

• Agreed, she doesn't have respect and is looking to upgrade. I'd cancel, go for someone who is single

• I was thinking about that myself thx!

What Girls Said 2

• yeah if a guy did this to me...yeah no...I would tell him in his face what I found out and kick his ass and maybe later apologize, maybe but this a girl...so yeah... cancel and never talk to her again...thats what I would do

• seeking for attention.

what will you get out of this?

What Guys Said 1

• She probably likes the drama that would unfold. She could be one of those girls that would want her boyfriend to fight over her with another guy.