Do you know anyone that has dated from online? was it successful?

Do you know any one that has dated from on line? was it successful?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am doing that right now! You can tell by the way someone writes whether they might be the kind of person you are looking for same sense of humour, intelligence etc. What happened with me is that I read his profile and thought "He sounds nice I might go back to him" and then he messaged me saying "I just read your profile and I thought we might get on" ! It's very weird though, kinda upsidedown-afterall flirting online is not in anyway the same as flirting face-to-face, catching eachothers eye, checking each other out...etc...

When I spoke to him on the phone I didn't like his voice at all (I really like nice voices! lol!) and then when I met him he looked a lot older than he actually is and his body shape isn't really the type I'd go for in 'real' life either, but all that sounds like negatives, in actual fact I'm still seeing him maybe once a week (or less we don't live too close-which is another downside to not meeting someone at work etc) and we speak/email everyday-we really get on, are very similar and he's a great kisser and really quite sexy! So despite all the negatives there are many positives and I shall perservere. If this doesn't go anywhere I think I would definitely do it again-i always thought there was a stigma to it but it seems to be very popular nowadays. hope this helped :>

What Girls Said 1

• My fiance and I started out as friends some five years ago and here were are engaged and solid. I am proud to say that this is the best relationship I have ever had and I foresee a long life together full of love and balance.

What Guys Said 1

• Not trying to be rude, but this question was asked almost two nights ago. You can simply search it.