Is he still interested, or just trying to be nice and slowly blow me off?

I went out with this guy and we had an amazing time! At the end of the date he asked me to come back to his place with him, but I said no. The next couple of days he kept calling me and texting me to set up another time see each other. I ended up going to his place to watch movies, and we cuddled and just hung out and laughed for about 4 hours before things took a turn. He came on to me and before I know I had given him a BJ. afterward, he asked me to stay over but I couldn't. He texted me the next day, and I asked to hang out again but he was busy. He continues to text me but doesn't seem to be available when I ask to hang out, nor does he initiate setting up another time. However, his texts are still very personable at times and he asks me a lot about myself. While others its small talk and then the convo ends. What gives?

** If he was only using me for sex, why keep up the conversations?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm guessing he has a lot of dates, a busy social calendar..and spends the most time with whatever girl is most 'available.' sexually.

And you I suppose, are only in the middle on that list!

What Guys Said 3

• It sounds like he is using/used you. He wants you in bed but got the next best thing. So his desire for sex has waned.

• He's still making an effort to get you in bed. But he's not as concerned if it doesn't happen.

All he wanted was sex with you. You still got him off and that's just as good. (He gets milk for free. There's no need to buy a farm for it)

• Honestly, sounds like you are still an interest but just slowing down on pushing hard. Probably is talking to others and hoping eventually he'll get a chance to start where you left off. Probably another evening time availability will come up again. Maybe want to go on a date, if you want to avoid the sex part. - if not ready for the yet.

• Only looking to have sex with you.

• Because He want more and more sex so that's why he continues convo.

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with guys...yes, he is using you for fun...he kept up convo so that you could be easily used...