What are my chances in the dating world as a cancer patient?

I don't have dating experience, or a job (right now), or a place of my own. I'm bald, missing a testicle and thin. How fucked am I in the dating world?

What Girls Said 1

• First of all I'm sorry to hear that you already have cancer at such a young age. :(

I think the best thing to do is to work on getting better and healthy again before you decide to start dating. All that dating is going to do right now is put more stress on your body and halt the healing process that you need to go through. Your time will come, and you will find someone that loves you for you even though you were sick.

Just get better first, then you can start to work on getting a job, getting your own place, and getting back on your feet.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you still definitely have a chance but I think you should focus on getting better first. Pursuing a relationship is an emotionally hard task and should not be done unless you are at full health. Focus on beating the cancer now and possibly going online and searching for dating tips so that you have a better idea of what your doing when you are in good health. Also, I very highly suggest that you work on simply talking to women with no romantic intentions first, just to get used to talking to women, try to be funny, see what makes them laugh, keep it light and fun.