How much interest do you show on the 2nd date?

I went on a first date, at a relatively fancy restaurant. He showed many signs of being interested in me - he complimented my outfit, was a gentleman, offered to help me with my apartment next week, offered to lend me some equipment I was looking for forever, kissed me on the cheek, etc. I am really interested in him - but I don't want to appear too eager. How much interest do I show ? Could showing too much interest (in person) push him away or will it make him more interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to step up a bit from date 1. Especially if your age is true.

He might stick around with more pecks on the cheek and blowing money on you, but there's a timeline on that where if you're not seeming into him, he's going to be gone or lose interest.

What Guys Said 1

• what's wrong with you being eager? He was eager to ask you out, if you don't show interest back then he will think you aren't interested.

What Girls Said 1

• You should show interest because if you don't then he will think that you aren't interested so it is pretty normal to show interest, but I personally wouldn't show it too much.