Am I going on a date?

So, this guy that I met had agreed to meet up to get to know each other better. We are 2 1/2 hours away from each other, but have a lot of things in common. We are setting a time when both of us can meet each other. I am new to this dating life. Is this considered a date or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, is he coming out to see you? if so he is definitely interested, if you're going black eyed peas with it and meeting half way, he's interested but frugal but if you're going out to see him he better show you a good time and reciprocate by visiting you next time.

What Guys Said 2

• Yep, don't be nerves, just go out and have fun. Hey, free drinks and food, I wish I could go on dates without paying for them :)

• What happens if I do not want him to pay for me?

• The best part is, it is a guys JOB to pay, it is not negotiable even if you don't like him at all. It is a mandatory thing for guys to do, to pay for dates. If they don't pay, they are not consider to be a man and you shouldn't wast your time with them period. If he cheaps out on a date, imagine his cheaping out on you in the future, just saying.

• Yes

What Girls Said 0