Guy was inconsiderate of my feelings, but how would you feel if the girl left?

This guy who really likes me invited me to his small get together. I was there and they all started smoking pot, I am not into drugs whatsoever and he knew this before. Girls next to me were smoking so I moved to the other side of him. He noticed and said "The smells bothers you. I'll open the window." Then the girls passed the blunt to my guy and he starts smoking in my face. How rude. So I left without saying bye and he keeps calling and texting where I am.

Should I reply with the truth? I am not sure what to do. I am actually really hurt. Do you think he'd even show sympathy if I told him the truth?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly if he knew you're not into these kind of things and he still did it anyways. You have the right to be a certain way,I believe it would be a good if you'd let him know how you feel. Coming from a guy if I cared about a girl, I would listen and if she's bothered I would care and do my best to make it better. If he doesn't show anything towards you then he doesn't care.

What Guys Said 2

• is this the same guy who teaches you physical fitness or something like that?

• let his high wear off then text him. I don't know what is it about pot but it's like people can't ever not do it around you even though you tell them. Then you hang out next time and they still do it. It's like they totally forget you even told them already. I would just find someone else to hangout with. Usually pot is just the beginning when it comes to drugs. etc. Kudos to you for staying drug free!

What Girls Said 5

• I woud just leave. I wouldn't give a fuck how he felt. I would give just as much of a fuck as he did when he took you to a place like that even though he knew your stance on drugs. Are you sure he really likes you? Because that's not really impressive behavior.

But anyway just keep it real with him. Tell him why you left and how you feel. I can't understand the logic behind why he would do that, but maybe just maybe he is a decent guy and deserves a chance to know why. He may not have realized that what he did was a huge deal and maybe he might make it up to you. Who knows.

• He's not a match for you. Trust me, I hate pot smokers myself and will not date one or be with one - GOOD for you. Just ignore him totally and let him get lost. He sounds like an idiot who was hoping you'd do it his way instead of respecting your needs at ALL.

• tell him the truth, but not while he's high

• You should always reply with the truth because if you don't then how should he know what bothers you and what not?

• I know how that feels and it is really rude. I think you should tell him your feelings about it and if he doesn't respect how you feel then he doesn't deserve you.