Could it be too much for a first date? Men, your intake? Please help me?

Hey everybody, this question is mainly aimed for the people who are open-minded. lol Anyways, I went out with this man who I use to work with. I had quit my job and after 2 weeks after he had asked me to hang out. We hung out last night and everything was going swell. We went out for a few drinks. He started rubbing my shoulder, leg and moved my chair so I can be closer to him. Duke and Syracuse game was on last night and we bet last min. if I lost I would have to kiss him.

After that was done with we left the bar and he asked me where I wanted to go. I've never been to a gentlemen's club so I'd suggested we go there. He was totally OK with it and so once we got there he asked me if I was sure I wanted to go in. I said yes and so we went..

I was amazed at how well those women can work those poles! We both ended up getting a lap dance together, at the same time. It was an interested date nonetheless. I thanked him for popping my stripper club cherry and I kissed him towards the end of the date.

Do you think it was too much for a first date? I've heard many stories at work about him and he is quite the ladies man but I'm really jaded when it comes to men that I don't fall for the sweet talk anymore ( I noticed he was texting a few females here and there when we were together but it's w.e because we are still "friends". We placed a bet on the Broncos vs. Seahawks and I lost lol so I have to take him out to dinner now.

Don't know if I should wait for him to set it up since he's a firefighter and I don't know his schedule. Please help.

Most Helpful Girl

• starting out, no one expects him to be automatically exclusive but the fact that he was texting other girls while on a date with you is super disrespectful and indicates that he's a player or just insensitive. The fact that he was 1) already on a date with a girl 2) at a strip club surrounded by other girls (and half-naked to completely naked at that) and still needed more "female attention" indicates that he's both an attention whore and a man whore. Unless you want a sex friend (and make sure to use condoms because he's clearly not just sticking to one lady) or a regular friend, I'd move on.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it sounded great, seems like you're both pretty chill and open minded and there is nothing wrong with that. Do be warned as you already have been that this guy could definitely be a player (texting other women while out on a date, really?), so go forth knowing that.

• Thank you. I totally agree with everyone. It was a nice date but I have to be realistic too lol

• Hell no, That's hot! Want to go out sometime? ;)

• I never would take a date to a strip club.

What Girls Said 6

• This guy is just for fun, that's it.

He was rubbing your body, took you to a strip club and texting other girls.

I'm not quite sure what you want from this guy, but don't expect much more than a fuck. You might not fall for the sweet talk, but after all this you do seem pretty excited to meet up with him again. With guys like this, you should have no feelings other than "what can he do for me?"

• He sounds like a womanizer who only sees girls/women as sex objects - not cool.

• I agreed. When I saw the girls name on his phone I was like.. Really? Lol

• Or, could be he was DUMB enough to think acting like a player would impress you, with men, you never know! LOL but I think he made a few bad calls that don't leave a good impression.

• No its not if you enjoyed the time with him. He sounds like a womanizer

• just fine and dandy. you both had a great time. and a simultaneous lapdance...just wow.

• You should call him

• Sounds fantastic to me.. but most people think I'm weird so IDK...

• The only thing that sort of got to me was when he wanted to get kinky at the end of the night and I stopped him telling him I don't efff on first dates lmao. But thank you. I didn't know if it was too much or it's just w.e.

• It's respectable that you don't do that on the first date..do you, girlfriend.. but it's still hot that you also like the female bod.. and can appreciate that with your man ;) CLASSY. js...