Girls, would you be willing to date a guy at doesn't drive atm?

Well I met a very nice man who I have a lot in common with, but today I just found out that due to some health risks from some injuries he has in the army he doesn't drive. He plans to go get checked out and fixed up sometime in the future and said he will probably start driving again in like a year.

I know it seems superficial for me to ask this, but I know it does make seeing him a little harder.

excuse me I mean that*

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what he claims his injuries are (whether it makes sense that they would prevent him from driving) and why he is waiting to take care of it at some vague, unspecified date in the future instead of taking care of it now (or at least relatively soon) as most normal people would. In other words, I'd be very skeptical if a girl told me this.

What Guys Said 3

• Depending on if the area is more built for public transportation or for driving, I feel most girls won't mind too much.

• It would definetely still date a girl that doesn't drive. As long as I could, it wouldn't matter to me. Sidenote: I have my road test in two days :)

• I don't drive due to my learning disability can't pass the test, plus I have an attention span of a 5 year old lol. I get distracted very easy.

What Girls Said 1

• No.

Reason being I live all the way out in the outskirts of the boon docks of the middle of no where. There isn't a gas station for 5 miles. There isn't a store for 10 and it's 15 to a place to eat. Don't even talk to me about neighbors. I have a "neighborhood" that consists of like 20 houses that are all tiny islands by themselves out in corn fields and hay fields and woods. A "quick run to the store" takes an hour. You don't walk anywhere. You drive. And frankly, it's way too tiring to have to be the one driving everywhere all the time. 50/50 I could do. Even 25/75 but 100% No.

If I lived in the city or right in town then I would consider him as a potential date.

In your situation I would consider him. He has a legit reason other than "I don't feel like it," and he plans to drive again.