Is it just lust, or something else?

I have been seeing a man that I really like. I am really impressed with him. He is very well established, and very intelligent. He owns several businesses, a beautiful home and has never been married. Yes, we slept together once just recently and it was amazing. Probably the best I ever had honestly. At this point I would love to make our relationship more serious, but I don’t know how to go about the situation. I don’t want to force anything, but at the same time I want him, and I really want to pursue him. I also feel as if I like him for all the wrong reasons. I must admit that I am very materialistic. I am also not used to dating someone who is as established as he (cars, plentiful income, big house). Most men I talk to either live with someone, have no car, or no steady income. On top of that, the sex with him was the best and I can’t stop thinking about him. I feel as if I already love him. LOL! However, I am sure it is just lust, not love. I have not told him how I feel yet. He said some things to me in the midst of sex. He told me I was his baby and he didn’t want me to be with anyone else. He said he meant what he said. I don’t know if that was just the sex talking, or if he really did mean it. When we first met each other I told him I wasn’t looking for anything serious right away, but just a casual, fun, friendship and if it blossomed into something more I would be OK with that. He pretty much said he wanted the same thing.

Guys and gals, any advice, comments, or thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like he really does like you.

• Heyyy why are you materialistic?:p Anyway I don't think it is just lust