Is it just lust, or something else?

I have been seeing a man that I really like. I am really impressed with him. He is very well established, and very intelligent. He owns several businesses, a beautiful home and has never been married. Yes, we slept together once just recently and it was amazing. Probably the best I ever had honestly. At this point I would love to make our relationship more serious, but I don’t know how to go about the situation. I don’t want to force anything, but at the same time I want him, and I really want to pursue him. I also feel as if I like him for all the wrong reasons. I must admit that I am very materialistic. I am also not used to dating someone who is as established as he (cars, plentiful income, big house). Most men I talk to either live with someone, have no car, or no steady income. On top of that, the sex with him was the best and I can’t stop thinking about him. I feel as if I already love him. LOL! However, I am sure it is just lust, not love. I have not told him how I feel yet. He said some things to me in the midst of sex. He told me I was his baby and he didn’t want me to be with anyone else. He said he meant what he said. I don’t know if that was just the sex talking, or if he really did mean it. When we first met each other I told him I wasn’t looking for anything serious right away, but just a casual, fun, friendship and if it blossomed into something more I would be OK with that. He pretty much said he wanted the same thing.

Guys and gals, any advice, comments, or thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks for reading!

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like he really does like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heyyy why are you materialistic?:p Anyway I don't think it is just lust

0|0
    0|0