I messed up & I messaged my guy friend that "i want to be your girlfriend" he has not replied yet.

How do I fix this? I do not want to set up myself for possible rejection. But its too late.What doI do? Do I wait for him to respond andnever message him until a week later. I'm embarassed. I was not thinking. We are supposed to hang out this week.

Most Helpful Guy

• What's done is done. Maybe he hasn't read the message yet. Maybe he's actually thinking about it. The fact that he hasn't replied yet is not necessarily a bad sign.

• I would rather have him not reply at all then reject me

• I just hope he softens the blow

• According to the messenger app he has seen the message. He has not responded yet.

What Guys Said 2

• Do you want to be his girlfriend?

• Yes. But I should not have messaged him. I just hope he softens the blow

• What do you mean by cancel the alert? I'm new to this app. I can't delete it he will see it either way I googled it

• Freudian slip?

• Well I don't know what to do. He still has not responded. And I am supposed to see him Saturday

What Girls Said 1

• Don't say anything else about it. The ball is in his court. If it gets to the day before your intended hang out and you still haven't heard from him, ask him if you two still have plans. From there on out, unless he bring it up, I'd act like it never happened. That will be your easiest way to slip back into the normalcy of your friendship.

• Don't you think its better if I ask him Saturday morning if we still have plans? Because if he does not respond tomorrow I want to give some time to get rid of the awkwardness if he has any

• Any news?