I'm taking someone out for a drink, should I buy them a rose?

I've met this girl, she seems pretty amazing.

I asked her could I take her out for a drink and she said 'As a date babe?' I said ' No, I meant friendly but it can be if you want'

We've decided its just going to be a friendly drink and if we get on the second time will be a date..

I'm thinking of giving her a rose to show her I can be romantic..

Do you think I should or not? :/

Please no homophobic comments or any perverted comments :/

Most Helpful Guy

• If you care about her I think it's a good way to show that you care :)

What Guys Said 5

• I am a helpless romantic and I have flowers can never hurt. I say go for it. It is the thought that counts. I hope it leads to a second date and maybe some fun for you.

• Follow your heart, be yourself, and this girl will see you for who you really are.

Never pretend to be someone you're not, that lie will eventually be found out and then what?

• Just buy her a beer. Honestly though, don't post a question relating homosexual concerns and ask for no homophobic comments. I disagree with that mentality but I respect you as a person.

• Sounds sweet dear:) give her the rose :)

• Yes, you should.. Leave the flowers speak up :)

What Girls Said 3

• Yes you should! It's a very sweet gesture and it will show her that you care but at the same time, it isn't too over the top which is good. I think you should do it:)

• I think you should

• That's very sweet to do. You should do it.