What would dating be like if every human looked exactly the same?

Say all females and males looked like clones. What differences do you think this would make in dating?

Most Helpful Girl

• People with great personality,and those who do approaching will be successful.

What Guys Said 9

• It would be perfect.

Why? Because then we would be forced to focus only on the things that actually mattered, like personality, heart, and soul. Things that make a relationship last, not just looks.

We would truly be in tune to each other, and not be clouded by superfluous things like looks, and outward qualities. It's two hearts that yearn for each other that keep people together. Not a pretty face or body.

• They addressed this very issue in a Star Trek episode. Needless to say, I'm not too crazy about the notion.

• It would ake little difference; looks are not so important really. It's about money and status more than real attraction anyway.

• Well that would suck. Variety is the spice of life.

Despite it being the cliched 'right answer' to speak about looks not being important, its what's on the inside that counts, etc... looks are a part of attraction and relationships. It would really suck for all of those people whose one type isn't the one particular type.

I guess plastic surgery and outlandish dress would be popular in such a world.

• then it would really come down to who you are as a person. what you do, how much you make, what your experiences are. it would really suck if you though you saw your girl and ended up with somebody else though lol

• Sounds like a communist nation.

• The men would still get rejected while the women still get asked out. Nothing will change.

• Heck I would love it - they could look like any one of these people link

• No one would be without a date. No one would be unable to attract someone . Dating would be easier.

What Girls Said 6

• I think there would be a lot of people cheating on accident... haha

• it would be the same. there are always going to be something that makes osmeone more attractive even if it's not appearance

• I think this may be the best question I've seen. And I have no answer. Ha!

• Dang! For me, it'll be like Id get to have another chance with the guy who isn't my ex, but looks EXACTLY like my ex. Hahaha

• But then again, it would be really awkward if your cousins looked like different versions of you and your partner (by age) lol

• I guess it would matter a lot more about personality instead of looks because everyone looks the same!

• I think everyone in the world would be easier to get along with. Racism would finally disappear.