Texting everyday then nothing?

Is it normal to go from having a guy text you everyday (even if it's just a simple 'good morning!') to one day not hearing from him?

I don't know what to do think, I don't know if he's trying to not come off too clingy, or if he wants me to initiate first this time (he's initiated all previous conversations) or if he's just really busy, or doesn't want to keep up the same texting patterns? Or if he simply doesn't like me anymore even though he's made it very clear he does.

Should I eventually text him then? What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• One day? That's nothing why are you exaggerating it? Text him tomorrow.

What Guys Said 2

• Text him now! He's probably waiting for you to initiate...

• could be any and all of those reasons.

it depends on what both of you want? Are you 2 wanting a relationship or just friends? If he wants a relationship he might have given up. I can't see how simple texts would go well unless your just friends.

What Girls Said 1

• He probably sends morning messages to several girls at the same time everyday because what he is doing is nothing but fishing...