Hey finally met this good guy but I think he's boring?

He just seems unitereresting... I don't if he has a sense of humor. He's also very vague What do I do? Do I leave him or give him another chance? Or do I keep dating. By the way, he's sorta like the first guy I'm dating.

Most Helpful Guy

• people who are uninteresting usually have interests that are less common than interests of people around them. like for me, would a girl like to talk about aviation or getting into it? or talk about military aviation? or talk about skateboarding or have an in depth look at my ipod and listen to the music that I listen to? probably not. maybe the music, but that is probably not a concern of hers. maybe he doesn't have any interesting things to do, and maybe he's still trying to figure you out. maybe you're his first also.

• Yeah. Well I asked him what he was into. He said he doesn't know... And I'm not his first. And he isn't shy. I'm the shy one for that matter.

What Guys Said 5

• What do you want him to do, juggle on a fuckin' unicycle for you on the first date? Give him another chance. How bad is he; is he like the teacher from Ferris Bueller's Day Off? He could have had a bad day.

• Knowing her she probably want to go sky diving. Women are never happy.

• At least talk. Nothing wrong with just talking.

• Well, do you want him to do ALL of the talking? You gotta do your part, too, That's_not_me. I've had women that I've talked a LOT with, and then, they don't try to keep up a conversation, and I can't think of anything to say. Why should WE have to do everything? At least put 1/4th of the work in. Part of the reason why men cheat is because women don't try... And relax, feminists; the same goes for women cheating on men.

• Please women give good guys a chance...

• That ain't never gonna happen unless he's really good looking and or rich?

• Picky? Well I'm not looking for a one night stand... I'm looking for someone to be around for a while.. I'm allowed to moan all I like freedom of speech you chauvinistic person. Give me a reason to give a good guy a chance if he isn't willing to do anything.

• @QA I'm convince your a shallow self centered spoiled brat. Maybe the problem is you? Just because he's boring now doesn't mean he's gonna be like that forever. You must of liked something about him?

• QA, LOL You're Awesome. Anyway you should leave him & hit the club scene. Also you find bad boys more fun so you should leave the nice guy but don't forget to tell him it was 'cause he's too nice then show off your new boy toy in front of him. All Men need to figure out the truth before it's too late & they're past the point of no return. (:

• Also The Girl who's The AU down there blocked me so she's probably that one model chick I ticked off a while ago. So yeah if she didn't hate Nice Guys, & PUA's before she tried to ''help'' all you nice guys out there & before I made her mad, she does now! My bad. LMAO XD

• @Pro yes I did that's some crazy shit.

• I know when I first saw it I couldn't believe it wasn't CGI or something like that & now it has become my way of life. I've never been as happy as I am now you have got to become one of us as well. (:

• Define "good guy." Based on what (if any) experience? As opposed to what? Have you been sleeping around with "bad guys" or something?

If that's the case, you're probably looking for an excuse to end the relationship with Boring Good Guy and go back to the short-term emotional candy of sleeping around with Exciting Bad Guy(s). The question you really need to be asking is why you prefer this kind of emotionally stunted/harmful experience to long-term, healthy relationships.

If that's not the case, be patient. He may just be shy, or in fact genuinely boring. It may take a little longer for you to determine which one he is. And remember, a relationship with a good, boring guy is far preferable to the chaos and regret of a relationship with a bad, exciting guy.

• There's nothing wrong with a man being exciting. There are men who are "nice" but are also exciting and not boring. I think she shouldn't pursue this ride because there is no chemistry. If there is no chemistry then how can it be a less dramatic and more positive relationship?

• There's nothing wrong with talking, but you expect the guy to do things all the time? What do you want him to do? Jump out of a plane? Go hiking?

• QA, Whether he's been on dates before or not we know he doesn't know how to talk & interact with Women so why don't you teach him. How can you expect him to know what to do if he's never been taught in the first place?

• So its safe to say women are only interested in jerks and bad boys. What a surprised they bitch and bitch where are all the nice guys and when they come their too boring for them. Unfucking believable .

• Yea it sucks but you can always turn into a bad boy you know.

• Do you have a girlfriend?

• @QA what does me having a Girlfriend have to do with this question?

What Girls Said 4

• That's up to you. You don't have to date anyone you don't want to date, no matter what the reason is.

Its not fair to date someone you have no interest in. You can be honest with him, and deside together if the two of you want to pursue anything further.

• This is the best answer. (:

Also QA, check if he's hung 'cause you never know; right?

• Just because he isn't funny doesn't mean you shouldn't date him and stuff, but if you like him in general then keep him if not then don't waste your time.

• Move on and keep it as friends. I was in your shoes not too long ago and the guy was sweet but too clingy. If there is no chemistry there I wouldn't force it. You're young, you'll find someone who is more compatible for you =] Good luck!

• Fact: Men & Women can't be friends...

• ..ugh...The Friendzone is strong in this one.

• lol sorry but I don't think any one should force themselves to date someone who is a nice person if there is no chemistry that's all. Not friend zoning just honesty is the best policy.

• That's what sucks about dating a nice guy. Why don't you date him, but have a bad boy on the side?

• Nah so over the bad guys. All they want is sex.

• Maybe why do you wanna know?

• Cheating? Eww no what's the point of having a relationship.