Did I mess up or is it salvageable?

I have been talking to a guy for about two weeks. We finally met up last night and hit it off amazingly. He had something to do in the morning so we weren't out past 11. We talked about everything relationships and what we won't from each other and things we would do together because of our common interests. We said by hugged twice the second being maybe a little too long. He texts me after and says he likes me a lot, asks me if I feel the same. He says he wants to say something but doesn't. Tells me good night then hangs up. He texts me a little after and says he wants me, I ask him to explain Andre sent me the monkey emoji with his mouth covered. I send him and angel and it just kind of ended. I text him the next day and he was short. I tried to clear the air and say I didn't want to rush and he tried to say that was me. So I left it alone. He sent me a text later asking what I was doing I told him and he never responded. Can I do damage control? Or is it done?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that you did anything wrong in what you describe. If he was upset that you don't want to rush into something physical then he really didn't care about you as much as it first seemed. Hopefully he has more integrity than this and will warm up on his own.

What Guys Said 2

• Hes the one that made the move by sending the monkey emoji, and he's just mad because you turned him down and he didn't get to sleep with you. This isn't your problem to solve. Id just let it be and let him come to you if her wants. But I honestly just think he sees you as a piece of meat... Id make him wait a long time before sleeping with him just to make sure you arnt being used

• He wants to sleep with you. You're obviously not feeling it, so what's to salvage? Don't string him along.

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds to me like he might only be looking for sex. You should definitely make it clear that you are looking for something more and see what he does. Don't rush into it!

• either what rasberry said he wanted to tell you he wanted to have sex with you OR since he told you he liked you alot, maybe he was trying to tell you he loved you?