Swapping dirty pic can I got to jail?

Well I was texting a girl that I met on a dating site. She sent me a none dirty pic of her face. Well we kept text and talking a our messages was getting bad and a sent here a pic and then ahe askes for a nother. Well she was tell me how hot she was and eeverything. I was aslo tokd she was 24. OK niw here cone the f.ed up part tirns out it was a guy and been lieing to me the hole time and he even told me a one point she was pregnant. What the heck. What you guys and gals think?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you cannot go to jail for that!

I don't see a crime that you have committed.

This just shows you not to trust people over the internet.

That's the lesson you should take from this.

What Girls Said 1

• no you can't . But be careful from this point forward.

What Guys Said 3

• To the best of my knowledge it is not illegal to send nude photos between consenting adults.

However if she/he turns out to be a minor. It could become more problematic. You could be arrested and charged. Then it's up to you to prove the party said they were 24.. If you have the text saying that you should be fine...unless you have a really crappy lawyer.

:-)

• You got catfished.

• Don't get too far with people online. Based talks about non-sexual things is fine. But don't get into trading pictures. It's too risky.