Girls, would you ever date a teacher?

I kind of feel like teaching is not seen as an attractive position and it seems to be a deal breaker for quite a lot women.

What's you opinion do I have a chance to get a date?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a deal breaker for me. It was not serious relationships. I had a "one night stand" with a college teacher and more than sex we really got along, he was interesting. He was 34 and looked really awesome and confirmed that student were often hitting on him. I dated a math teacher, turned out pretty ugly but it was really not a turned off. It's maybe because I'm still in college so a teacher looks like an authority to me...so attractive.

What Girls Said 5

• Depends on if found him attractive and if he had all the qualities that I look for in a man.

• I get that but I'm specifically asking if the job would be a deal breaker / turnoff on some level. Thx :)

• Being a teacher is a good and stable career. A man being a teacher wouldn't turn me off.

• go for it if you like teaching and yeah if he was closer to my age and I liked him then I'd go for him

• Why not?

I'm actually going to school to be a teacher, so I really don't see why it'd be a deal-breaker. I think it's actually pretty cool when a guy is a teacher.

• It's not a deal breaker for me... I have a family full of teachers, my grandfather, uncle, cousins, brother, my mother, and I will be one shortly. You will find someone eventually, all of the male teachers in my family are in relationships with some pretty great girls! So yes, I think you have a chance to get a date!

• I went out with a guy that was a teacher, it didn't work out but it had nothing to do with his job.

What Guys Said 0