Honest answer from you girls

what and who do you prefer to be with or at least choose between

a nice guy ,smart, cute < you never had a relationship with <<

a bad guy , dumb, cute < you had a bad relationship with <<

please add your reasons ,

Best Regards

Most Helpful Girl

• A normal guy who is emotionally stable and doesn't have any hang ups about women. Someone who understands social norms.

It would be preferred if he also wasn't a homophobe or racist.

That is the basics, then I have my own attractions and preferences on top of that.

• thanks for the answer :)

Best Regards

• Now you're just being a hater because I don't understand social norms lol

PS, my point is proven below you, yo

• lol well that would explain a lot :p Sad to say that doesn't prove your point. Using this as statistical data, as of now, there are two answers from females, she would be considered half. She isn't the majority in opinion. More women would have to say comment their desire for a man to be a horrible person, until he fell in love with her.

What Girls Said 5

• The nice guy, obviously. I've dated a bad boy before and there was nothing fun or healthy about it. I gave the guy a shot and he did exactly what I thought he would. So lesson learned. ;)

What I really want is a guy who'll be my best friend as well as my lover.

• thanks for the answer

i do agree with you about this point << What I really want is a guy who'll be my best friend as well as my lover. <<

Best Regards

• First of all I expect him to be smart. I've seen guys that are so good looking but they don't act properly or say really stupid things, even mean things. Secondly, I like nice guys. Been there, done that, I need a man that is stable. I can do pretty much everything by myself but it is nicer to have someone that can act and think by himself. So I guess it's the first option.

• Bad boy. There are different types of bad boys. My bad boy type is a rebel and that's who I would prefer if given he choice. BUT smarts are a must as well as common sense. Looks aren't important, but personality is. You have to be able to make me laugh, and share certain views I have or it will never work. He has to be my best friend as well as partner.

• A guy who is smart. I can't date a dumb guy, even if I like him as a person. I'm a smart girl, though.

As far as the good guy/bad guy thing ... I think that most people are in between good and bad more than they realize. We all have our good sides and bad sides. I just want to be able to handle theirs and vice versa.

• i like the guy who appeares to be a bad boy but when he falls in love her turns cute , because the bad boy side turns me on , and the cute side makes me love him and want to make him happy

• thanks for the answer but what isn't important for you if your boyfriend is smart or not ?

Best Regards

• So, what you're saying is that you don't want someone who actually exists. You want a fictional character, because you have a biased, messed up view on love and reality?

Let me guess, Twilight fan, right?

What Guys Said 0