Have you ever found out someone you were seeing had a secret life?

That he/she was a spy, or had two families, something like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• does my ex spripping almost every week and cheating on me with 2 guys count?

What Girls Said 10

• No. Better do some more investigating. *Grabs magnifying glass*

• i was the spy :O

• Yes I was seeing a guy ldr and he was married and lied about his name and age! Lesson learned. I'm very cautious now and do plenty of investigating. Also trust your instinct

• He had another girlfriend lol

• That's not such a shocking discovery, is it?

• Probably someone at work, right, he said he had to work late all the time?

• lol of course not I would have never believed that.

• I knew of this pastor who had been having affairs with teenage girls for many years. I didn't personally know him, but it was a local scandal.

• I found out this girl was bi-sexual and dominating 50 people sexually at University. I find out a guy I used to like was gossiping about me.

• Someone I was seeing... No.

Someone my mom was seeing... Yes!

It was my dad to be exact, she didn't find out he was married I guess until she told him she was pregnant with me.

• That's what Facebook is for. You have to stalk someone you like before you approach them, and Facebook has all of their life.

• Lol not true I barely put anything on my Facebook I mostly just use it to chat with old friends I have it so any one not a friend can't see anything anyway.

• Yea me too :) I mostly just post interesting quotes and videos. I don't like to post things about my life. but sometimes friends of your crush post pictures of the one you like :p Not that I stalk or anything... cos I don't...

• I agree lol

• that happens all the time

• No

What Guys Said 2

• The people I have dated have always been up front with me about stuff so no I have never had a bombshell dropped on me like that. I have kept stuff from women before though for my own reasons and because it might scare them off.

• Yeah I had a person spy on me for a while lol. I guess its because I have a anarchists cookbook and I guess they know the crap in there. That and my family owns a lot of guns ;)