Why do girls take so long to message me back?

It's pretty much totally unpredictable as to when a girl will message me back. It good be immediately or it could be a month from now. Also like Facebook for example, you can see they read the message but then they don't reply back until a few days later usually.

I don't care if they don't like me. I can just be friends with girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you let them? If people do something that bothers you, tell them directly. Not only does doing so actually work in most cases but people will give you far more respect all around and not just in the area you've addressed. Just don't go doing it on every little thing otherwise your not asserting yourself rather just bullying others.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on what your texts say..sum don't require a reply.if I like a guy.i text back instantly.

• The ones who take a long time are probably not that interested, if it takes a few days. Not replying immediately could mean that she's simply busy. But a girl who likes you will respond the same day.

What Guys Said 2

• I didn't find I got any replies on sites like Facebook most of the time , I found girls were too busy or just not interested in the messages I was sending to them and even got annoyed I was sending them , it really wasn't the best way to try and get a hold of them , its better to try and talk in person

• They just aren't into you if it takes more than a day