Should I give him a chance, even I don't like him?

There is this guy who is friend of my best friend and that has been asking me out like since I met him but who I have been ignoring totally because I don't like him ( he is a really immature and pressing person) . Ultimately, I have been feeling alone and I start asking myself , why not?, maybe I could know him better and something good could actually happen.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you should give him a chance. You don't have anything to lose.

What Guys Said 3

• There's nothing against giving him a chance. What is wrong is if you don't feel anything and you keep dating him because you don't want to be alone (leading him on).

• My dear friend, unless you have somewhat positive vibrations to him never entertain him as it may create cobwebs in your mind. Find out some another good guy for dating.

• If you don't like him then no, you shouldn't go out with him. Being alone isn't going to kill you.

What Girls Said 2

• If you want too, try going out with him and see what it's like. But proceed with caution. You said he is immature and pressing. If you end up not liking him, tell him very bluntly and clearly that you are not wanting to go out with him anymore. Sometimes cold and blunt is the only way pushy people will get it.

• If you have no feelings for the guy, it's probably best to try to be his friend first at least. The guy would get his feelings hurt if he knew you were only stringing him along because you're lonely. In my opinion, never settle for someone you don't like like that. Mr. Right is out there, it just takes some time. I think the best love comes when you least expect it.