Is she messing with me?

I met this girl online and we had dinner twice. Chemistry seemed OK. It's been impossible to see her again...she says that she works at the airport (funky shift), family in town, moving to a new apartment, migraines and now the flu. I would take it as a hint to move on but she keeps texting me. I asked her up front if she's messing with me. And I also said I'm sick of the text message conversations. She said she wants to meet, but once her schedule frees up. Do you think I should just move on? I have trouble believing she's this busy. If she really likes me, she would propose a time/place, right? I would have moved on but she's very sexy.

Also, it's been two months now since we first met online. I think it's pointless thinking she actually likes me. Maybe she's of those text message whores that has a list of guys she just texts when she's bored...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I can actually believe her, because it has happened to me a million times, where every time someone and even myself, have tried to make plans, there has been this problem in "freeing up" our schedules to even get a kiss in edge wise, let alone a whole weekend. And sometimes it is 30 days later.

As long as sexy is still texting and talking, she is still into you and ---into having a third dinner. It's up to you just how much she is worth waiting for. In the meantime, if you have More free time, and You do want to wait it out, ask some of your other male and female friends out.

I would imagine sometime someday down the line, you will meet up here and there, but from my experience with busy beavers, it isn't very much.

The choice is up to you. You Are free to date others, so play the field. You can always leave her in the ---outfield----until she is free to play catch.:))xx

What Girls Said 4

• I can see this happening in real life. She might geniunely like you but is caught up in a lot of things. Two months does seem like a long time for the wait. I guess you have to ask yourself how long you're willing to wait and also if this is something that is exclusive.

Maybe you can set a date. She can't be tied up if you plan a week or two ahead. If that falls through, because she has another reason, then you'll know she isn't dedicated, because she couldn't at least make time or clear up her schedule for it.

• I think she might be genuinely busy.

• I understand her point of view. Sometimes, we don't intend on sending certain signals even though we somehow do. Maybe what she says is in fact true. Maybe she is busy with work and family and is stressed. If she keeps on texting, it probably means she likes you. Why don't you surprise visit her and see what she's doing?

• I offered to visit her at the airpot but she said that she has to work... it was more of a test to see how she would react :/

• She's just busy

What Guys Said 1

• You've had dinner twice, you're not in a relationship.

She keeps showing interest, so maybe there's still some potential. But there's no reason you shouldn't be still meeting other women, dating, looking around. If this ends up taking off again, great, but you shouldn't be sitting around waiting for it.