In terms of dating I'm not sure what the hell to do anymore, give up? ideas?

I'm an almost 23 year old virgin, kissless, dateless, etc.

I don't think I'm ugly, I'm in decent shape not fat or chubby, I dress well, groom well, hygienic, smart and do well in school, try to be the best me I can be

I've tried every single website online dating, and any smartphone app you can think of for meeting girls and it all amounted to nothing (in-fact it amounted to crushing my self esteem even more, you send out 500 messages and get 2 replies, see how it feels)

I've used OKcupid, POF, Tinder, Skout, Meetme, etc etc. nothing

There's no other options left but to give up, what do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Might I suggest BADOO. It's an online dating site, it's absolutely free, and you are actually able to meet great singles in your own area. I still have my profile on there, and in the past, I have met some great guys I had actually even met up with, and One, I even had a year's relationship with.In any event, it sounds as though you are either really choosey or shy, no confident sort of guy. Whatever your story, just a suggestion for One more option.

If you want to go back out there and try meeting girls, there are cafes, pubs, groups you can join, in which you find Some hobby others are participating in, and just anything to meet people and be sociable.

By the looks of things, your appearance doesn't seem to hinder you, so ask yourself what else it could be? You sound like a catch for some lucky girl, although I am getting this vib, you may just be "too smart" for many girls. I am referring to---- intellectually. Are you possibly th e"book worm" type? If that's the case, try your local library.:))

Good luck, and happy hunting.xx

What Girls Said 3

• Women can smell desperation and it isn't very attractive. Try taking up a sport, joining clubs and get more interests so you can have an active busy life and be interesting. that's attractive

• She's right...somehow females can sniff desperation on a guy (even through cyberspace! ), and that is repelling.

Live your life, continue your current hobbies and experiment with new ones. Approach girls casually throughout your daily endeavors as you encounter them.

The key with girls is to be conversational and treat them like people, not deities you must impress! :-D

• what club? it can't be something nerdy like chess club...

• still how does a guy be assertive, actually be proactive about getting a girlfriend but at the same time not be desperate? obviously girls are not gonna approach a guy first

• Just be you until that person crosses your path...it will eventually happen... stay offline total self esteem deflator.

• pls date me

What Guys Said 5

• As far as online goes, a small hint: it's about the quality of messages, not the quantity.

Aside from that, if this is how you come off in person, I would describe you as desperate. Before you can entertain any woman, you need to be comfortable with yourself and being single. Don't define your self esteem by someone else. Define you by you, and eventually someone will come along.

Have I mentioned you're only 23? I didn't? Oh, well, you're only 23. Whenever you're 35-40 and still a virgin, then worry, but not now.

On a quick side note, there are a lot if really good girls who like virgin girls because it shows you value sex more and have higher standards. Have that show and your level of attractiveness will shoot through the roof.

If you wanna continue online dating, I suggest match, because it's a subscription. People who pay $60 for something tend to take it more seriously. Other than that, enjoy life and enjoy doing what you do.

• Dating, the traditonal way, is outdated now. Mostly it only works for the guys with the most money now.

So drop out of that scene, and join clubs for people wtih your interests, hang out and coffee shops and libraries and places where the cute nerdy girls hang out. Or travel...

• maybe dating coaching

• Is your life goal to find a girl, no matter what? Because if so, I think it took me all of 2 seconds to find your problem...

• No it's not my life goal is to become successful and help others succeed once I did myself. It's just at 23, it'd be nice to experience having someone like you and want you like that

• No, life, finance, etc.

• Ah, I see. So why this huge hang up over the opposite sex, might I ask? I mean yeah things can be cool with another person. But it's not required by any means to still be happy, even overwhelmingly so. And especially with your other goals to knock down, there should be plenty of opportunity for you to fill your life with the things that will satisfy you, instead of leaving you to wish for this girl to come along, right?

• I know exactly what you mean. People don't really recognize this, but there is a sexual revolution going on right now that I would say is even bigger than the one in the 1960s. Unfortunately, as a result of various changes in society, the average guy is having a really, really hard time getting even one girl to sleep with him.

There are two things you can do. Become a pick-up artist. Or give up. There's no room any more for the average guy in dating. Girls want the best. Of course that means that many girls, not just many guys, are going to end up lonely and single forever, but that's just the way things are.

• Being satisfied with being "average" is a major character flaw in itself, not just in dating.