LADIES! Call After First Date?

After a good first date do you want your date to call you the following day? Or, is that too soon. If so, when would you want to hear from him? And, what about emails or texting?

Most Helpful Girl

• If the date went good, I would want the guy to call me. If you wait too long then the girl will think you're not interested. Don't worry about looking desperate, because if the girl likes you then she won't have a problem with you calling her the next day. Texting and emails are okay, but to start out I would call first. If you want to wait a few days to call than that's fine, but don't wait longer than 3-4 days.

What Girls Said 5

• Call when you want to call. Don't worry about looking desperate. I think that's the problem nowadays, too many people trying to be overcalculating that they end up ruining the relationship instead of enjoying it and going with the flow.

• I love it when a guy calls me ot sends a text the day after a great date! I think it's great to hear they had a really good time or look forward to seeing you again. It's not too soon if you're really into seeing her again!

• oh DONT play games. If you want to call her then do it. If she doesn't like you for who you are then it isn't meant to be. Go with your gut instinct!

• Still didn't answer the question :)

• :P ok well then. If I heard from the guy the next day I would be happy, because it would hopefully be a sign that the date went well. Even texting a good morning to her, will put a smile on her face

• just call her now! you won't seem eager if you say the right stuff. a simple "i had fun last night, when can we do it again?" should work, if you want t obe incredibly sweet change it up and tell her how much you like her... call her, it's more straightforward.

• If the date went well,I don't see why calling her would hurt anything.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, do whatever you want. Depending on how well the date went I might text that same night and I might wait a day or two to text or call.