Do all girls like snuggling/cuddling?

Ive been thinking recently about the traits I want in a girlfriend and I'm quite an affectionate person and kinda want to find a girl that is. my question is are most girl affectionate and like cuddling?

1|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• im 19 & I still sleep with a teddy or if I'm not @ home I hold a pillow. I love cuddling

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• the only reason I would object is if I had body issues I can't stand people feeling my fat

or if it was something very cheesy,everyones different for instants a guy was holding my hand once after we were making out and it put me off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Silly question...no one can ansqerxa question...al of anything we are not God. Most people like affection however.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not affectionate person per-se, like I don't like to hug and snuggle friends, family, random people... BUT I do love to be cuddled, snuggled and squished! by the person I'm with! Exclusively! Like only him!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a really really affectionate person but when I'm with the guy I like I love to cuddle with him. He just has to initiate it first. Otherwise I'm clueless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people are if they find the right person, affectionate or not

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not affectionate but if I'm cold in bed I will cuddle just until I'm warm though.

0|0
    0|0
  • that's all you looking for?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.