I asked him out first, now what?

Met a guy, he asked for my number, I gave it to him, he texted me so I could have his number. Anyways, I contacted him a few days later, I asked him out to a local event, we went out. He went in for a kidd but I wouldn't let him, well, its been two days and I haven't heard from him.I have tried texting him either, I figured since I initiated first contact he should make the next move. What is a reasonable time to wait to hear from him, before I delete his number and say fuck it. Lol

and by kidd I mean kiss. lol
I haven't tried texting him.

omg so many typos, sorry guys!

Most Helpful Guy

• Your typo was funny. I was asking myself, "Is 'went in for a kidd' some urban slang I've not heard of?" Ha! Ha! Out of curiosity, why didn't you kiss him?

I don't think there is a set "reasonable time." You want to go out with him? Go ahead and text him. Then you'll know if he feels the same way.

What Guys Said 4

• i think that he may have felt rejected or turned off that you didn't let him kiss you. so either he's not calling or contacting you because he thinks you aren't into him or perhaps he feels turned off.

i think that if you like him and are interested you should reach out to him. there aren't rules or schedules for who should reach out to whom.

• try meditation

• Actually he asked you out first since he's the one who asked for the number.

• He might've thought that the day went bad since he went in for a kiss and you rejected him. To him, he might think that you don't want to talk to see him ever again and the fact that you haven't tried to text him might make him believe it all the more. I would text him, and after he responds back tell him that you had a good time (assuming you did) so he knows that you're not just blowing him off and that you do like him. If he brings up the miss kiss, just tell him that you aren't ready for a kiss yet.

What Girls Said 0