Girls, I'm stumped, what you do in the following situation, so I can get a good idea, on pursuing her or not?

So, a few weeks ago I met a girl at a club I was sober driver so I know my attraction was true, we spent the night at the club together and really hit it off, as the night ended I took her number and she Informed me that she would be leaving for six weeks out of country without ability to use her phone, to visit her folks the following day. However its been two weeks and I can not remove her from my mind, I want a chance to see her again. girls is there any chance a girl could feel the same, about meeting and spending about 4 hours with someone, then 6 weeks of being away right after meeting? because after meeting I really want to see the turn out of the situation, so I haven't been pursuing or meeting anyone new. but is it worth it? could she come back after that period of time and be interested in following up?

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly it sounds like she made up a story so you wouldn't text her and would forget her after a few weeks because she was too passive/nice to refuse to give her number. I'm just speculating here, its not something id do myself and I don't know her so she could be telling the truth but it sounds like a far fetched story. why would she even be partying the night before leaving for 6 weeks, she should be packing or getting a good nights sleep ready for travelling and she would be hungover the next day or tired if she's out partying instead

• well not so much, she made the first move towards me that night, and I rejected her at first because I lost track of the friends whom were intoxicated, once I found them, I noticed her in the corner away from her friends and approached her, and asked why she was alone she said because of me, because I rejected her she didn't partying anymore, so I explained the situation and we hit it off, all except the language barrier, her plane was late at night, so she was recieving a farewell party.

What Girls Said 2

• yes you should try. the wait is hard but if you still want her the way you want her now at the end of this long wait, then you have no reason not to pursue it.

• you'll on regret what you don't try,see if she interested when she comes back and give it a shot if she don't then oh well you tried

What Guys Said 1

• Unlikely , You have to strike when the iron is hot .