Going on dates with multiple girls?

Going on dates with multiple girls? - Good/Bad? Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Good ! If you don't have an exclusive girlfriend as of yet! Because it's good to get a taste of different things, before you decide what you want to settle for, as oppose to deciding too early and then either cheating or realize that you've wasted your time on someone who is not worth it... Which will happen anyway! because life is a sink hole just waiting to suck you in! haha just kidding! I just saw a video about a sinkhole that sucked up some pretty awesome cars! :o! Anyhow! Yeah, there's nothing wrong with it, just make sure you stop when you decide to take someone more seriously. :]!

What Girls Said 4

• Its good as long as its just a date and no sexing. Plus the girls should know that you are dating other girls

• I don't see anything wrong with it.

• Nothing wrong with that. Girls do it all the time.

• bad... unless it's a group date type thing. A date infers "dating" and dating multiple girls would make any prospective girlfriend squeamish... I'd say hanging out with different girls in casual, non-romantic settings would be okay, but turning it into a date is too much.

What Guys Said 4

• You mean multiple girls all together? I really enjoy that

There's nothing wrong with dating various girls 'at the same time', unless you've reached a certain point with one of them...

• Until you find a date you are comfortable with or hit off for the sex only...I say multiple dates are ok.

• What do you mean by this? A group date, where you and four girls go to the movies?

• Just don't let them find out about each other ;) Let them think that you think they are special ...but I venture to say that it's good; nothing wrong in wanting the best and thus you have to 'test drive' to find what's suited for you and what you deem to meet your needs