Does online relationship EVER work?

Some people claimed to have found soulmates over the Internet. I used to think that's silly, but now I have my doubts. Has it ever worked for anyone before? Or why do you think it won't? Share your story with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it doesn't work out. I've had many and it's never worked out, no matter how "connected no matter what the distance" I felt or how many nightly conversation we had.

Trust starts getting on the fritz since neither party involved really knows what the other is doing all day and night besides what they are told, physical needs start becoming more important and unattainable, and then suddenly insecurities start settling in once the relationship really gets serious.

There are exceptions to every rule, of course... but most of the time it does not work out.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes they do. I know people whom are happily married after meeting Online, and I know people whom are miserably divorced after meeting in church. It isn't where or how you met, it's what you do together to sustain and build your relationship.

• Of course they don't. Relationships require physical contact. Sooner or later, one of the people involved is going to realize that, and seek it out.

What Girls Said 2

• Not sure I believe in soul mates. But I know 3 sets of couples who are marrying this year after ,meeting over the internet, so there must be something there. :)

• Online relationship works when the two persons involved try their best to make it work. It's a very hard thing to do. Most online relationship doesn't work but there are still some that work