He didn't kiss me after our date.

so I met up with this guy and we went out for dinner tonight (first time together)

I think it went pretty well. he laughed a lot and when I was looking at my food or just not looking at him, I could see him staring at me with "the stare" you know what I'm talking about.

then he drove me back to my room but didn't kiss me goodbye or anything.

I know not EVERYONE kisses on first dates...but does this mean he didn't have a good time or what?

also... we said goodbye in the car. could that be why he didnt?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd not worry too much about it, I mean if there is going to be a second date then it went fine... and the reason he didn't make a move is pretty much irrelevant.

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe you didn't give him a strong enough hint that you wanted him to kiss you.

• Did you want him to kiss you? Some guys think girls don't want to be kissed on the first date. Did you give him any signs you wanted the date to end that way?

• As a guy, it can be intimidating to go for a kiss if it isn't strongly hinted at by the girl. I wouldn't readtoo much into that. If we enjoyed the date, he'll be back and the kissing will happen eventually.

• Your would have slapped him if he did.

• it could well mean he's shy and also did'nt want to seem to pushy and put you off . . .

What Girls Said 3

• If he showed indication that he had a fantastic night, then he did!

He probably didn't know if you were ready for that kiss which is why he didn't go in for it.

Just because you didn't get a kiss doesn't cancel out the great time you two had.

• It might not mean anything he might just move slow. did he give you a hug at least. some guys wait for us to do the work some are more shyer then others.

• I think you should not worry. You will get a kiss on a next date. I think that he just didn't want to be that straight forward right away. He takes his time. Did you chat ot text with him after that date?