Help. One of my best friends tried to kiss me,were both girls..?

ok so I'm straight ,and have nothing against gays but one of who I though was my best friends tried to kiss me yesterday,and it was the wierdest things that's ever happend to me.we were both hanging out in my room watching TV and stuff and she was kinda staring but I didint think anything of it then all of a sudden she went in for a kiss,i imidately moved and she got up and stared apologizing ,i said it was OK, she stood there ,and got her stuff and left.i don't know what to do now.i would never expect that because she's really pretty she can get any guy she wants and she's super girly ,i just don't know if I should never talk to her again or txt her to say sorry I don't know .. I feel awkward...what should I do

we txted today and she said she doesn't like girls she just wanted to kiss me, is that a cover up?what do I tell her

Most Helpful Girl

• Just let her know that it's OK, and that you just see her as a friend. Also let her know that you hope you two can continue your friendship how it was before said incident.

What Guys Said 2

• Why not give it a try, just kissing, see how it makes the other parts of you feel, but tell her you simply want to experiment, who knows a new door could be opened for you, Another womans touch will be like nothing you have experienced before. give it a go. And no I do not want to watch. lol

• do YOU want to kiss her?

What Girls Said 3

• well if you feel like it would never be the same end the friendship. And a girl can still be pretty, and girly but still like girls. Maybe she just wanted you to fool around with her that's all.

• just tell her you're straight and you want to remain friend nothing more

• If you're not into her in "that way" just tell her..

Explain that you want to be friends and that's it, but be sensitive to the fact that she's trying to figure out her sexuality and that she didn't mean to offend you but she may be confused. Set boundaries for the friendship and I'm sure she will understand.

• should I txt her first?

• Sure. Tell her all is forgiven but you are not into her in a sexual way (if you're not) but you still want to be friends (if you still do).