Shes so out of my league, Should I text her?

So on Monday I got this girls number who is seriously a 10. She is absolutely beautiful, like she's flawless. The reason I'm debating to text her is because she is so far out of my league, I have no Idea why she gave me her number, and she was pretty into me my friends said. Don't get me wrong I'm not some ugly creature of the sea, I'm in good shape and above average looking I just feel I would be wasting my time as when we meet she would probably feel she could do better, looks wise. What do you think I should do? If I should text her what should I say?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no such thing as "being out of someone's league". It is all in your head. Trust me.

I have had tons of close female friends who are absolutely stunning and they have revealed to me their psyche in various dimensions. For some of them, after getting to know them, one may deem them as unattractive as some girl with a less pretty face. The whole idea of someone being out of your league comes from our own insecurities. It is a story we have told ourselves.

You cannot attach all of this worth to some female just because she looks so beautiful on the surface. Surface beauty does not equal many things such as loyalty, emotional stability, honor, integrity, genuine charm...things that are timelessly beautiful unlike the physical beauty which may go away.

I think you should just relax, take a deep breath and be a little fearless. =)

Stop setting yourself up for anxiety and emotional stress. Never place so much undeserved value on a stranger. Don't discredit people on site and don't give someone too much credit either. Just be very chill about it, text her like "Hey! How's life?" Think "simple" ; the basic components of a conversation with your own personal style.

What Girls Said 5

• People need to stop thinking another person is "out of their league" - no one is out of anyone else's league. You might think you're not pretty/handsome/cute enough, but seriously? I've never seen an ugly person in my life. Yes, you may not be strikingly handsome in the conventional sense, but so many aspects of your behaviour, your facial features and anything can be beautiful about a person. And what's even more interesting, everyone is beautiful in a different way. So saying she's out of your league because she's beautiful and you're just above average - get that out of your head. That has nothing to do with it.
    Next thing: Even personality-wise, a person cannot be out of your league. If one person can be awesome, so can all the rest. You have the same potential, be it with different qualities at hand. Someone else can be amazing, and it can inspire you to do better or it can put you in awe and mesmerize you. You just may (sarcasm here, you definitely do) have qualities different from someone else that make people around you think you're pretty awesome as well.
    So damn boy, I hope you gave her a call. Cause you're not out of anyone's league. And no one's out of your league. End of story.

• Ok firstly, a girl who is a 10 would not give a guy her number unless she was interested because she is not desperate. so SHE LIKES YOU. the only thing that will turn her off at this point is if you have this attitude you are not good enough. the very thing you are fearing (wasting your time her not liking you) is going to come true because of the very fear. the fear is going to create the thing you are fearing. get rid of the fear. you get rid of the problem. you are good enough physically for her because she gave you her number. however, mentally/ personality wise you are going to prove her wrong unless you stop being insecure!

text her? why not..just be interesting. don't be cliche.

• You need to stop thinking of women as these intangible creatures. Acknowledge her beauty, but don't idolize her. She's just as human as an "average" girl. If she took notice to you, she probably liked you.

My boyfriend's mates constantly try to mention that I'm apparently out of his league and jokingly asking how he blackmailed me into the relationship. When someone does that once or twice as a joke, then it's cool. But this keeps on happening with different people he introduces me to, always implying that I could do better or that he must have done SOMETHING to keep me.

But my boyfriend is just a kind loving person, who makes me laugh and is always there for me.

Attractive people are just as human as everyone else, so you don't need to treat her any different. Approach her the way you'd approach any other person and see, if you guys get on.

She could end up being a massive egotistical cuntbag, but If you never try, you'll never know.

• You should not. Because the only thing which interests you in her is her looks. It's not a good base for dating and relationship. Try to find someone in whom you can find something interesting, besides her looks. Of course, you maybe just shallow like that, and it's all you are worried about. In this case, you will be single till you die.

• Its not all about looks, if she gave you her number then she finds you interesting and would at least be friends with you. Confidence is key! Girls like guys they find interesting, so its def not about how you look. If she likes you personally, then its all good. Text her! Good luck!

What Guys Said 6

• you sure the # is real , girls do give out fake # 's . however assuming its real it might be a good idea for you to try and contact her somehow but don't try and like date her yet . get a feel for her level of interest , she might just see you as a friend at this point but she could be interested and only way to figure out is to try and talk to her

• IF she corresponds to the feeling you have ("seriously a 10. She is absolutely beautiful, like she's flawless")...

IF that's the feeling you have, move on. That kind of girls usually have a boyfriend and two others waiting.

Moreover, those looks cost money: she's probably high maintenance and liking herself a bit or a lot too much. That spells T-R-O-U-B-L-E

If you're just idealizing her come down to earth and text her.

• You got a number from an awesome girl and you're making excuses? Grow some self esteem man!

• I'd give it a shot if I was interested in her. Say "how are you?"

• i would hope one would be a little more creative than that lol

• Most beautiful women think they are f*cking royalty and are evil inside. Stay away my friend...

• I'll have you know my servants deem me as the most humble from all seven kingdoms.

• Put down the crack pipe...

• not all women are like this that are attractive. I think you have come across a lot of narcissistic beautiful women. they are like that. normal healthy mentally beautiful women are not.

• You shouldn't waste her time. You've already failed the preliminary test of "self-worth".