I need someone to give me dating advice?

Preferably male, because taking advice female is usually not a very good idea. Anyone interested in the dating field willing to help?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Get to know someone before you try to start any romantic relationship. Ask about them, try to work togther in a class or on a project. For example, if the person is in a play, try oout for a role in it yourself or join the drama club.

Don't chase after someone who is very stylish and hip just because of their looks. For one thing, they are often spoiled by all the attention they get, and there will be a lot of competition!

And the person may have a lot of character flaws, iinspite of their physical attractiveness.

Always be honest and natural, and don't try hard to impress them. If they like you, they'll already be watching you, and will already b e impressed. Trying 'too hard' is a sure way to alienate people.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You picked the wrong site to ask for dating advice. lol Whoops. Good thing you're taking advice from a girl :P

0|0
    0|0
  • you're trying to date a guy?

0|0
    0|0
    • no... I need dating advice from men about women.

• is that your excuse to have a conversation with a guy? :o ... just kidding :D! hahaha okay okay bye.

What Guys Said 1

• That is what we are here for. Ask your specific questions on the main page or go through the search function for some other answers

0|0
    0|0