Girls: If a guy took time to text you?

Will you take time to text back or would you text him back right away?

Assuming that you are interested in him!

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't text back immediately. I always wait a little bit because even though I'm interested, I don't want the guy to think I'm desperate or something.

I know this is actually not a very good way, but if the guy takes time to text back, why should I text back right away? There's a chance the guy thinks I'm annoying or something. That's why I take my time, too.

What Girls Said 6

• Text him back straight away if you're not busy and you like him

• If I'm interested in him I would usually text back right away but sometimes I have no idea how to answer something so then I might just leave it for a while and read it again later and see if I know a reply by then...

• Honestly I take the "I text back whenever I can, whenever I want" approach. I may be interested in a guy but my life revolve around him. I often take hours to respond, sometimes I reply right away. Just because I like a guy does not mean ill make him my top priority. I have other things to do in my life, yknow?

You should do the same. And if your not very busy, you should try to get yourself busy. Volunteer! Work! Study! Hangout with friends! Show that girl you like, that you have a life!

• To be honest I'd spend the first 5 minutes smiling at my phone and not being able to respond, after that I'd text back. So right away.

• Depending on what the guy texts to the girl she will reply within a couple of hours.. Of course you have to take into account that she might be busy and not have her phone on her at all times.

If she responds quickly and is positive in her response then it's a good sign!

• Text back right away if you like him. Return his affection. Don't play games unless you suspect he's playing with you.

What Guys Said 1

• A lot of girls deliberately wait 5 minutes because they feel like if they reply right away that they look needy. I don't get along best with these types because they're actually showing me indirectly that they are too insecure for me.

But most of the girls who are real and down to earth just reply when they see the message. I get along better with those types as we are able to speak our minds freely and just be open.