What do you think she is thinking/wanting?

there is this girl I hook up with about once a week. she says she doesn't want it to be a ritual thing. we are both single but she says she doesn't want to date anyone right now. she will wear my clothes all the time (sweatshirt, shirts), randomly ask if I hooked up with other girls while away. she texts other guys and stuff, but she has told me in the past that on certain situations nothing happened between them. I would love to date her but I know that me wanting more stresses her out and I'm just pushing her away. what do you think she's doing? using me as a hook up that's it? likes me but just doesn't want a relationship right now? what's your opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I'm pretty sure she's just using you as a hook up. She wants you to do all the work by putting it effort into making it different and "un ritual" like, but she doesn't want to actually have to commit to you. It looks like you're getting the raw end of the deal, and it won't actually pay off for you. She might like you or think you're attractive, but she doesn't care about you enough to actually put in any effort herself. If you're fine with that, then that's great. Personally, I'd find someone else.

What Guys Said 0