Dating help, please!

Hi, I'm a seventeen year old girl who has never had a boyfriend. I'm not really quite sure why, I'm. Involved with school activities and I receive various compliments on a daily basis. I also am very easy going and friendly and have a vast set of friends,

But here I am single and confused why half the population has a significant other, except me. I consider myself to be pretty, I've even pursued modeling... Any advice on finding a significant other?

What Guys Said 1

• Well that is quite a multi-faceted question with many open ended answers. Suffice it to say that you should just continue life as normal, but if you find someone you like, make it more obvious, and if you have some real courage, don't be afraid to be the one to ask them out. You're young and have plenty of time to find love, but you don't have to actively go searching for it. Good luck!

What Girls Said 0