Who is second best or is that not the case?

A guy really likes a girl and tries to date her numerous times for around a year, in that time he doesn't even kiss another girl. The last time he asks for a date and she refuses yet again, he decides to date a new girl a few weeks later. 6 months into the new relationship he makes it clear to the first girl he's still upset and bitter about her and that she hurt him...Who is second best? Or is there no case of anyone being second best?

What Guys Said 1

• If the first girl didn't date him even once in a year then, apparently, she isn't attracted to him. I'm not sure I completely understand what you mean by second best but I don't think it ever really pays to be nasty. I know how he feels but hopefully he will grow up and learn to move on. Oddly enough, by being nice and moving on with another girl often has the effect of getting the interest of the first girl. If you are the first girl and you are thinking about him you need to ask yourself why. Is it because you're now feeling some attraction for him because he is doing well with another woman? If hat is the case, let it go. If that is not the case, then still let it go until he becomes mature enough to communicate with you in a pleasant manner.

• Thankyou, I am the first girl but I did really like him only at the time I had not long been out of a violent long term relationship and I had little confidence so I felt he was too good for me, only I never told him that and in the end he said I was just playing games and after his attention. I do feel that I am ready now only he is still with his girlfriend and I wouldn't want to try and split them up, I'm not that kind of girl. I did say happy Christmas to him and he replied saying it back.

What Girls Said 0