Why doesn't he follow me back?

So about a month ago two guys who I never saw before came up to me. One of them said "Hey my friend thinks your pretty and he wants your number," and the other guy (the friend) just kinda smiled. I never saw either of them before in my life so I said "I don't know either of you". Then I realized I have the friend in a few of my classes, and now I have a crush on him. But he doesn't talk to me, he just looks at me every once in awhile. A lot of my friends tell me he's really shy and quiet, so that's why.

Me and my friend (girl) decided to follow him on twitter a couple days ago. He's friends with her and he follows back so I thought this was a good way to approach him. He never followed either of us back. I told my guy friend to follow him, and my crush followed him back within the same hour -_-

So what's the deal? I still like this guy and I want to talk to him, but I don't know how.

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he doesn't really do twitter. maybe try and intereact with him on a personal level

What Guys Said 1

• He seems very intimidated of you, if you want him I reckon it would work if he simply loosens up. Maybe drink some, and you can flirt with him and so on. Make him confident around you.

What Girls Said 1

• He's very shy and maybe he's afraid of getting rejected by you. I would try to make him feel comfortable around you.