What do you think is the main reason why a girl may stay dateless?

That's assuming she's not rejecting anyone and moderately flirts with other people (not clingy, but not completely detached either).

It's not like it applies to me.

Not at all.

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I know a lot of women are clueless when guys are hitting on them. Often the girl gets shy and the guy then misreads her body language as her not liking him. Or the guy is shy, so the girl thinks he doesn't like her. It is common for both guys and girls to completely misread the other person.

Women get approached a lot more than they realize, but if they fail to let the guy know they are interested the guy is unlikely to risk rejection and actually ask her out. Since few guys end up feeling comfortable enough to ask her out, women don't realize that the last 10 guys she talked to were all interested. That is assuming the girl even noticed the guy was hitting on her to begin with.

Guys your age are terrible approaching women. They are overly worried about rejection, and most guys haven't gotten much advice on how to approach a girl. If they have, it was most likely bad advice.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It's your age. Youngsters haven't had their balls drop yet. Give it a few years.

It's not you. If those are your pictures you're not bad looking or anything. It's may also be like The Don said; you're oblivious to other guys. Don't go for the Taylor Lautner types if that's what you're doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say the #2 reasons are 1) oblivious to guys showing interest, 2) noticing guys showing interest but doesn't subtly flirt or show any signs of HER interest to HIM!

0|1
    0|0
  • she'd be the typical girl who's in love with herself and doesn't care at all about guys, and doesn't know what she wants

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Hmmm I would say...the main reasons are...

1.) Men generally don't find her attractive

2.) She lacks the confidence to put herself out there so even if men DO by chance find her attractive, she's smothered the possibility with her low self-esteem

3.) It's just bad timing.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's just life. There are periods in your life when you just can't get dates to save yourself and then there are times when guys flock.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unattractive is probably the main reason in my opinion. It could be other factors too though like terrible personality.

0|0
    0|0
    • "Terrible personality" seems like a very broad thing, just sayin'.