Dateable vs. NOT dateable

What's the difference between a dateable and not dateable girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Part of it is a must, the other is an opinion that can change.

Must... I'm a guy, so I want a girl, I want girl of the same race, around my age, that is a Christian.

Opinion... I want a girl with a nice fit looking body, but what is fit looking? My opinion of what I like can change, but as long as her waist is smaller than her chest (minus her breasts), I'm good. Oh and when it comes to her breast size, well, I don't know, as long as they're real. I Usually like nice women, perhaps shy even, but my opinion is that I would do better with women that are almost flirty, I don't know.

What Guys Said 9

• Dateable: Appreciates my efforts. doesn't play too much games . Takes care of her self .. like excercise and hygiene... .. has goals in life.

Not dateable girl: A bitter girl, a girl who hates men or think all men are players . A girl who is vain and high maintenance. Doesn't smile, doesn't talk much .

• Datable, compatible, might be a connection, attraction, some common interest. Not datable, the opposite of what I just said.

• Who is that girl in your avatar? She is stunning.

This question is quite relative, albeit there are universals observed in practically all 6000 some odd cultures.

• It is one of my senior pictures from highschool.. Thanks!

• Which fashion model is it?

• How am I a fashion model... That picture was taken in my cousins studio, and I am not modeling clothing...

• Dateable-does not cheat... not-dateable-cheats

• Not dateable girls are ugly. Dateable girls are not ugly.

• Datable: A girl who doesn't have annoying friends, a nice sounding laugh, nice teeth, not fat/ugly/poor, good sense of humor, ambitious

Not datable: Basically anyone I would be ashamed to be seen with in public

• The difference between the two? The dateable ones I would date, and the not-dateable ones I wouldn't date.

• Dateable are those persons who just want somebody to either flirt, talk or love them back. Not Dateable are those persons who are not interested simple as that.

• One I have more in common then the other! Can you answer my question? If you live in America this does concern you! link

What Girls Said 2

• undateable would be the liars. like saying a photo of josephine skriver is you.

• If you would make a guy look good in front of his friends then he will date you.

If the guy would be embarrassed in front of his friends he would not date you.

basically it's a male ego booster.