What does it mean when a girl messages you for no reason?

I met a girl 2 months ago... I met her at her work place so I only see her when I go there.

We've been talking but only at her work place. This one day she said she had something to give me and it turned out to be her email address so I gave her my email address as well.

This one day I met her again at work when she was about to leave. We didn't talk much and she just said goodbye to me. An hour later I got an email from her, she just said "I got home finally ;)"

So I replied to her telling her to sleep well and I'll see her soon. Another 2 hours later, she sent me a message telling me she's at the club and sent me a photo of her with her cousin.

SO... is she interested?

I did say to her once that it would be an honour if I could call her my friend and she said, "Yes it's inevitable and I trust you to make it happen."

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry, but I always find these "does she like me" questions a little frustrating. The answer is we have no way of knowing and IT DOESN'T MATTER!

If YOU like her, you need to take the chance and ask her out. Don't try to be her friend, hoping it will lead to something...cause it will...straight into the dreaded friends zone.

If you are interested in her, you need to ask her out, and then you'll have the answer. That way, she'll either say yes (in which case you can take her out and see where it leads), or she'll give an answer that means NO. Notice, I didn't say she'll say NO because very few women will say NO. Instead you'll get the I'm busy, I have plans, I have a boyfriend, I have a husband, I'm not feeling well, ect...you get the idea. Regardless, you'll have your answer and you can either take her out, or cross her off the list and move on, and stop thinking about what or whom she likes.

Thomas Edison when asked if he ever got frustrating in the 500 attempts (I believe it was more) in trying to make a light bulb. He responded "NO...I've just learned 500 ways how NOT to make a light bulb." It's the same with women. If you not finding a multitude of woman that are NOT interested in dating you then you're not hitting on and asking out enough women. You're merely shying away and looking for signs before making the plunge or attempt. That's weak and show lack of confidence. Be a man...ask her out...and you'll have a good time or you can cross her off the list. NEXT!

What Girls Said 6

• Sweetie, it sounds to me as though, by exchanging emails, and Even Photos of her with her cuz, that this could be the start of a beautiful friendship, and Yes------future Pix of her and you in the future, sent via email to Her cuz...

This girl Is into you..xx

• She is into you! Duh! Now email her for her number because email is so inconvenient and let the flirtexting games begin :)

• Yes she is interested

• I think so. :)

• She is so OBVIOUSLY interested. Ask her out!

• Yes I wouldn't email a guy that I recently met just because. No she totally likes you!

What Guys Said 0