Guys is it weird if your 19 year old girlfriend does not know how to make out?

im 19 & I have only been kissed once & I was 17 back then. that guy & I tried a long distance, but it didn't work. thing is most guys in my town are so one dimentional, they are so old school American guy wannabee AND the girls they want as gf's are the not so outgoing always wearing jeans or long dresses (cause they claim those as the "good girls" that would never check up on them ect). I am the opposite, I'm of a different race was raised differently ect. I like clubbing my heels, skirts, dresses (make up nah not so much) & I speak differently too (cos I mean I'm of a dif race so obviously my accent is different). so I don't date guys in my town so I don't date much cos on the other hand guys here don't want me cos this is a town full of light skinned people (not biracial just light skinned) & I'm darker & I'm even that dark really so people here date each oter for the colour of their skin, but once I'm done studying & out of the house il move to a city that's more advanced in terms op people's mentalities. but il so inexperianced when it comes to making out & so on. so if it weird for a guy to date like a girl older than 18 that has very little experiance? its just that my towns people are really closed minded whereas the city is much different.

there were guys from this town interested in me but each time they just wanted one thing...sex. that's not my style

Most Helpful Guy

• I find it cuter if a girl doesn't know how to do something. More reasons to teach her :)

What Guys Said 2

• You're funny. Being a different race doesn't means you necessarily speak differently.

And no, guys don't give a shit about your kissing. Unless you're all over the place which is kinda gross... well, for me, anyway.

• i do speak differently cos I've been told numerours times, before that I didn't even know I sound differently. & I'm not all over the place lol

• first no its not weird my 23 year old girlfriend didn't know what sex was XD and to rasist or what I am light skinned and I am dating a dark skinded girl so ya it makes me want to get in a fist fight with boys who are rasist

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I recently hooked up with a guy. He has dated 3 girls prior and he still kissed like a 10year-old. That is, his mouth was so wide open I thought he would swallow me. It has nothing to do with experience. It's mostly your first kiss. If your first kiss was successful, chances are you'll end up a good kisser. My first kiss was a very good kisser and I learned from him so, not to toot my own horn, but I'm a very good kisser, and I'm only 16! Don't worry about experience, that has nothing to do with it, as long as you just go with the flow and follow his moves, you can never go wrong!