Why are many women on dating sites mean? Read my add details for the reason behind this question.

I have read on some sites that other guys have experienced the same thing as me.Late last week a woman that is 24 years old(I am 22) told me that she wants to hang out with me.I already got to know her and she seemed really nice.She told me how she is a sucker for nice guys after she got to know me.She told me to add her on Facebook since she is on there more.On Friday we set up to meet up in a public place on Monday where there is a lot of people.On Sunday night I asked her if everything is still on for meeting at one p.m. the next day,and she responded ''of course.'' I showed up at the place.and 15 minutes passed one p.m. and I texted her asking her where she is at.She didn't respond.I decided to wait until 1:30 and I left. She didn't let me know at all that she wasn't going to show up.When I got home I noticed she blocked me on Facebook(for no reason).I know she blocked me since my best friend told me he can see her profile from his account. He told me that she put a new picture up on he profile around the same time I was waiting for at this place.She took a picture of her sitting on her bed and texting.Things similar to this happened like 7 other times.Some of these cases involved in which right when I am at the place waiting for them they text me that they can't make it and they make up an excuse and the other times were like the most recent case in which they didn't tell me anything at all. There were a couple of times when the women showed up.Most of the time no.Why are many women like this on dating websites?

Also she was the one who asked to hang out with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people are like trolls on line... trying to snag as many suckers as they can. No offence to you or anyone else who that's happened to. There's just self centered people out there. Sorry to hear what happened to you. Too bad more people aren't as genuine and honest as you are.

What Girls Said 2

• That was really shitty of her, she could have at least told you why she's no longer interested. It could be she's just a massive cuntbag, who likes leading people on and getting her ego stroked.

Or, and this is just speculation, when you became friends on Facebook , she might have recognized some of your (close) friends as her ex (es) or generally people she didn't get along with and swiftly decided to break all contact.

• My only thought (and I'm sorry if I offended you by asking) But are you being honest with the pictures your posting of yourself on dating sites?

• Yes and they are clearly me.I even offered her one time to talk on Skype with me.We didn't end up talking on Skype but it is obvious I wouldn't have suggested it if the pictures on my profile were actually of me.She was telling me how she was a sucker for nice guys and she even called me cutie one time.Also, she is the one who asked me to hang out.

• Read my add details.

What Guys Said 2

• Since you're saying this is happening multiple times I am suspecting that these people are driving by, seeing you and not liking what they see and deciding not to meet you.

I know you got photos and all but this is the only thing I can think of. I know people are very flakey online but 7 times is a lot for this to happen when you're at the place and being canceled. I have had girls cancelling on me but 7 times is a lot and with the way you say you're at the place and they are canceling it makes me feel like they are covertly checking you out at the scene of the date and driving off. I personally never drive to a date without texting for a confirmation that we are both going to be driving to the place and meeting.

• No where I sat to wait for them I was checking everyone out and I didn't see them at all. Also, where I was at when can't drive off they have to walk into the shopping area and the cars are a certain distance away. Maybe it's just a coincident also I did text her when I was at the place for like 15 minutes after the time she was supposed to show up. I text her. Did it again 15 minutes later again and she ignored me again. Also, I don't put fake pictures online of me. She said I'm cute.

• Lots of girls are flakes on online dating, but you should have called to confirm never text to confirm and you should make sure she is on the way not the other way around you should never be there earlier waiting for her.

Women can often confuses themselves and go omg that guy looks hideous and bail but it really wasn't even you. That said adding girls you like on your Facebook is a really bad idea unless you have a lot of social value with your friends.